Allied Media Projects

How do I set up a 501(c)(3)?

AMP cannot provide legal advice on setting up a 501(c)(3). Please seek legal counsel if you intend to set up a 501(c)(3). If you are located in Michigan, Michigan Community Resources or Creative Many may be able to assist you. The American Bar Association offers an online resource for legal advice and provides state-by-state directories for assistance: visit Free Legal Answers. You may also find helpful this “Should my project apply for 501(c)(3) status from the IRS?” questionnaire from Fractured Atlas.